Move Your Career Forward
- Not happy where you are?
- Feel stuck?
- Want to move up or on from your current position?
- Worried about being laid off?
- Do you deserve more?
Then get ready to move your career forward. We are your career Copilot.
There is a big difference between a job description and what you achieve while filling a role. We work with you to realize and articulate the things that make you special and appealing, those things you have done that are outside the box on the org chart.
What do you get?
- A top notch resume
- A tagline that distills your desires and who you are down to just few words
- A concise summary of what you bring to the table
- A list of core strengths and competencies
- Ideas on new directions for your career
All personally delivered by our Chief Copilot, a business executive with over 20 years of experience interviewing and hiring individuals in technology, creative, finance, operations, marketing, sales and management positions, from interns to C-Level. This personal attention to detail will likely unearth capabilities and competencies you didn’t even realize you had.
Schedule a free 15 minute call NOW. We will figure out the best method to work together.
If you live in the Seattle area we can work with you in person, outside of Seattle we are happy to work via Google Hangouts or Skype.
“It was so awesome, my interviewers were sitting there circling things and loved how the skills were clustered together!” –Finance & Accounting Analyst
“Wow, thank you for taking the time to review my resume and provide thorough and thoughtful notes.” -Sr. Director, publicly traded company
“This is awesome-thanks for the effort you put into this! I forwarded to my friend and she is already making changes based on your input. Really appreciate it…I’m going to want you to review mine when next I am ready to apply!” -Director, publicly traded company
“The way you captured my career is quite amazing. I’m impressed.” -20 year Principal Quality Engineering Manager, publicly traded company
Is it worth it? You tell me.
- Do you love what you do and are currently making $100,000? What if you could find a job that pays 10% more? That’s $10,000 extra a year – forever.
- Are you just going through the paces and pulling home a paycheck but feeling unsatisfied? What if you could find a job that aligns your skills and passion? Now that’s priceless.
|0-1||New College Graduates||$500|
|7-15||Managers, Directors or Established Professionals||$1,500|
Personalized pointers and feedback on your existing resume via email is available for $250 with payment in advance.